http://www.voki.com/site/pickup?scid=14218611&chsm=e1c012eb1e47166d55574a43f3a2bd3c
Nice to
write you, I wish to study Law, and I
explaining you the reasons why I want to take this education program.
I am
accountant actually and for me is important to take good decisions all days
when I work, because the smalls companies frequently have deferments lawyers
problems and pay much money to resolve many cases every days in different
lawyers specialties. Normally I work
with others lawyers in team and I like to be good.
Finally, I
will give you indications of how to carry out advertising campaign. Because is very important that you have
enough information about the different programs to study. Especially in this work system, because is a
new method with a last technology
without border. I think is
necessary to do a big advertising campaign across radio, videos y graphic
information offered a the young people that finished medial education and are
thinking to study a superior level after that, but don´t have time to travel to
the university for different things. Maybe there are so much people that want to
study since home our office and they would like interested in UNADM.
Thanks for
your attention.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario